January 31, 2011

Join Me!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

I've been checking out some different ways of keeping on top of my swirling web of internet life.. There is bloglovin' which is a nice tidy little site to view everything from... Google Reader is also cool with a great 'recommended' section based on my little library of blogs and then FriendConnect has that great option of knowing your readers better, and of course there is twitter - the realtime guide!

Joining up is great! (to keep me from feeling all lonely out here in allergy land!) and the possibilties seem endless so I want to suit you by making Survival Guide as accessible as possible... So do join me with whatever you use (links are on the right)

and I'll be making a little facebook page soon too... but these things take time ;)

No comments: