October 31, 2011

October: The Month In Review - Free From Friendly Restaurants, Recipes, Products & Living

Another month done and dusted! (I think I better start checking for new grey hairs, time is passing so quickly!) This past month has been a busy one for me between my long awaited Naturopath appointment; the new regime to help me on the road to gut & digestion healing; planning our trip to India which is approaching at light speed; getting up to speed for voting on the presidential election and uglifying myself for our annual Halloween dance. I honestly can’t believe that November is upon us and the stores and television are already filling ever corner with Christmas! So before I completely loose sense of time, let’s take a little look back at all the food allergy friendly and not so friendly happenings this last month... Also, see the end of the post for my gruesome Voodoo Witch costume (Halloween 2011)!

RESTAURANTS & CAFÉS
Oct 5th: Ukiyo Bar: Allergy Friendly Menu incl. Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan Listings
Oct 17th: Yamamori Oriental Cafe: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free

FREE FROM PRODUCTS
Oct 10th: Traveling to India with Food Allergies & My Questionable New Look
Oct 21st: Dairy Free hot Chocolate: Fail
Oct 24th: M&S Dairy Free Butter
Oct 26th: A New (to me) Vegan & Sugar Free Flapjack: Coco-Jack

LIFE & LIVING WITH FOOD ALLERGIES
Oct 7th: The Food Allergy Interviews - Catherine Conroy - Dairy Free w/ Sensitivity to Eggs & Oats
Oct 14th: My Visit to the Naturopath: Retained Moro Reflex, Pyroluria & Food Allergies
Oct 19th: Free Raw Food Talk with Food Tasting, Recipes & More
Oct 28th: What I’m Reading: October’s Food Allergy Surfing

RECIPES
Oct 12th: Pineapple Ice Cream: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free & Free From Refined Sugar

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!
...and beware because the following pictures actually turn MY stomach (!!) and I'm the one whose responsible for them (I did the makeup myself and F. took the pictures for me)... Some people didn't recognize me at all under all the makeup, which I thought strange, but even my family struggled to see the 'me' in the pictures and it actually comes as a bit of a relief I must say! ;) ...have a spooktacular night!




No comments: