October 3, 2011

September: The Month in Review - Restaurants, Recipes & Free From Foods for Food Allergies


My internet was down for the entire morning - errrgGah! - but I sometimes think that the internet is part of my life purely as a poor (and frustrating) attempt to remind me that I cannot and do not control everything....
Anyway, It’s that time again to bring the new month in (Happy October!) and take a little look back at all of our food allergy friendly finds over the past month.

RESTAURANTS & CAFÉS (Dublin & West Cork)
September 16th: Eating Allergy Free in West Cork: Glengarriff, Bantry & Castletownbere
September 19th: KC Peaches: Wholefoods with Allergy Free Options
September 26th: LIDL - Dairy Free groceries for the Patient

FRIENDLY SWEETS & FREE FROM SAUCES
September 21st: Anila’s Curry Sauces: Allergy Free Sauces
September 28th: Simple Sweet Snacks Free From Common Allergens

DAY-TO-DAY LIVING WITH FOOD ALLERGIES
September 12: Free-From-Foods at the RDS Rude Health Show
September 30th: What I'm Reading: Allergy Free Surfing

RECIPES Fails & Successes
September 14th: A Super Easy & Super Healthy Snack: Kale Chips!
September 9th: My DIY Birthday Cake: Gluten, Egg, Dairy, Soy & Refined Sugar Free
September 23rd: Dairy Free, Soya Free, Vegan Coconut Yoghurt: Fail

No comments: