December 5, 2011

November in Review: Travelling, Shopping, Eating & Finding the Best Free From Products


Well, November’s Food Allergy month in review is a little slimmer than usual what with my holidays and my snail-paced ability to get back into the swing of things but I think that worthy happenings still occurred... We looked at some Free From soups, how to drink your Sake Gluten Free and Dairy Free and the never-ending quest for a decent Dairy Free (& sometimes Soya Free) cheese (would someone PLEASE invent a quality meltable cheese!!!). We’ve also been watching The Food Hospital and making the most delicious Food Allergy Free banana sandwiches ... so simple ... so good...
And now its December. I’m going to try to ingest as many Free From christmas pies and cakes as I can afford (€ & lbs!) and share my findings throughout the month and I can’t wait to tell you all about THE most food allergy friendly menu I have EVER read - right here in littl’ ol’ Dublin... so stay tuned as they say :)

SHOPS
Nov 7: Gourmet Grocer: The Field & Vine has it Covered

FREE FROM PRODUCTS
Nov 14: Soups: Dairy Free, Gluten Free & More
Nov 17: Soya Free & Dairy Free Cheese - The Quest Through Grilling

LIFE, LIVING & TRAVELLING WITH FOOD ALLERGIES
Nov 2: Holiday Season! India Here I Come ... at last
Nov 10: Is Sake Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Soy Free? Not Necessarily
Nov 22: I’m Back from my Dairy Free Vegetarian Trip to India
Nov 30: The Food Hospital - Channel Four, Tuesday Nights

RECIPES
Nov 4: Toasted Banana Sandwich: Best Allergy Free Snack, Ever!

P.s. Before I go I have to tell you that Nourish, on Wicklow street have Moo Free Advent Calendars for your little ones (or big ones) who need some extra special Allergen Free Chocolate because as you know Moo Free chocolate just happens to be:
- Dairy free
- Soya free
- Egg free
- Vegan
- Vegetarian
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Corn free
- Organic
- Fair trade sugar & cocoa
...and if you buy it now you have multiple chocolates to catch up on, which is never a bad thing ;)

No comments: