March 31, 2012

March: The Food Allergy Month in Review


Another month done and dusted... March is definitely going out like a lamb, although I can’t remember if it came in like a lion (as the saying goes) but I do hope that all of your allergies, restricted diets, health issues and intolerance are behaving like lambs as well! This month we had a few Free From staples added to the Allergy Free pantry as well as a couple new venues to go out and eat up a Free From storm in. On the whole it has been a very busy month for me, personally, and so that meant a bit of a chaotic month on Survival Guide. I hope that my posting date changes and sporadic nature didn’t annoy too many of you! and my apologies if they did. I think I will have to change my dates to Tuesdays and Saturdays at the least and I will strive to get Thursday posts out to you too! Which brings me to a question:

Is there anything at all that you would like me to work on? Would you like more product reviews? Cross-references? Recipes (I know I would! I HAVE to get into the kitchen!!)... or maybe you would like me to focus on some different food allergies/intolerances/restrictions? Your wish is my command as they say, because I write for you in the end of the day so please, do let me know what you think or what you’d like to see more of, etc, etc...

And now down to the link business of the past month:

RESTAURANTS, MARKETS & PUBS
March 14th 2012: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Organic and Specialty Foods Found at the SuperNatural Food Market
March 16th 2012: Drinking Gluten Free Beer in an Irish Pub
March 21st 2012: If You’re Gluten Free Come into Havana’s

FREE FROM PRODUCTS
March 5h 2012: Delicious Chocolate Brownies - Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
March 12th 2012: Antoinette’s Gone Gluten Free: Let Them Eat Cake
March 27th 2012: Alpro’s New Dairy , Gluten & Soya Free Nut Milks ... & Sugar
March 29th 2012: The Best Gluten Free Bread on the Market?

WHAT’S GOING ON (FOOD ALLERGY-WISE)
March 10th 2012: Raw Soup & Tea Parties
March 24th 2012: What I’m Reading: March in the Free From Food Allergy World

RECIPES
March 7th 2012: Gluten Free Breakfast: (Tasty) Gluten Free Porridge

No comments: