May 15, 2012

What I'm Reading: May in the Free From Food Allergy World





Lately it’s all about health related reading for me with a sprinkling of entertaining recipes thrown in. I have been very preoccupied with metal toxicity, poor digestion, and fluid retention and the on-going battle with modern living! But it’s not all bad news.. there’s a lovely interview with Pippa Kendrick (The Intolerant Gourmet) and a hopeful story featuring none other than Macdonalds, and let’s not forget that this week is Allergy Awareness Week in some parts of the world so don’t say that I don’t supply silver linings too! ;)













IN THE KITCHEN

Fruit Leather (that North American love): 
Vegan Mexican Chickpea Fajitas with some Eye Candy pics!:
Fennel Syrup (Anything with Fennel must be good!):


LIVE, LIVING & FOOD ALLERGIES

Metal Toxicity, my new obsession:
Hello Fluid Retention, my old friend:
TO EAT OR NOT TO EAT, THAT IS THE QUESTION:
Digestive problems and Hidden Food Allergen Dangers:
All about avoiding allergens to avoid allergies later on & the possible myths attached:
The woes of a milky world - Added benefits of being Dairy Free, Vegan and/or Vegetarian:
Food Allergy Awareness Week, YAY!:
McDonalds - I don’t generally support them but this little quip gives me some hope & faith for the food allergic world:
A nice little interview with Pippa Kendrick:

EYE CANDY:
...and in honour of the horrible fevery cold/flu/mess that I was 'dealing with' over the the last  week...  I love this little picture of sick in bed:

No comments: